The #1 SMB Solution to Filter Spam and Block Viruses and Other Malware
Email is a primary means of communication, making it a perfect breeding ground for fraud, unsolicited advertisements, and malicious network attack. Dealing with the enormous amount of junk email hitting mail servers, along with email threats such as viruses and other malware, can be a nightmare.
GFI MailDefense Suite™ is the right solution at the perfect price. This powerful package consists of two market-leading GFI Software products, GFI MailSecurity™ and GFI MailEssentials™, that together filter and clean all inbound email and protect your environment from threat. With over 80,000 and 30,000 customers respectively, GFI MailEssentials, the #1 award-winning anti-spam software with two anti-spam engines, and GFI MailSecurity, the leading multiple anti-virus engine solution for SMBs, will give you peace of mind. You'll know that your inbound email is free of malware and spam before end-users receive it.
GFI MailDefense Suite makes use of multiple technologies such as out-of-the-box spam filtering using SpamRazer™; IP reputation and Bayesian filtering; and up to five anti-virus engines to detect viruses and malware. Our products are easy to install and configure and ship at the best price on the market. If you are looking for a comprehensive way to deal with spam and viruses, then GFI MailDefense Suite is the best tool for you.
Download GFI MailDefense Suite today and see for yourself what a difference it will make to you, your employees and the health and performance of your email server.
Why Choose GFI MailDefense Suite to Protect Your Company's Email?
- 80,000+ customers use the #1 server anti-spam software by GFI
- Dozens of awards for GFI MailEssentials and GFI MailSecurity
- Highest spam detection rate (over 99%) and ultra low rate of false positives
- Leading multiple anti-virus software and content management functionality
- Up to five anti-virus engines providing comprehensive email security
- Support for the industry leading messaging platforms including Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and Lotus Domino